Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What do I want to do?

Figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life is the hardest things I have ever had to do. I graduate on May 17 and I still don't know what profession I want to go into. I know it will be something with broadcasting but there are so many options to pick from. After my first year of college I wanted to work for the NFL network and be a camera man on the sideline. I still would like to do that but after my junior year I wanted to work for a TV station in their sports department shooting all sporting events. Now I am thinking about doing shooting news/sports for a local TV station. Another thought that passed through my mind this year was becoming a sports producer. And I have also been doing construction for the last 5 years and I would also like to purse that as career. The main reason I would want to do construction is because then I would be able to build my own house. Another thing is I've heard from a few people over the years when your young and you don't have as many responsibilities that is the time to travel and be adventurous. Traveling across America would be fun but making money is also fun. So now with a limited time before I graduate I'm trying to figure out what I really want to do. Everything I have listed are definitely jobs I'm interested in and I have a passion for each one but what do I do?

No comments: