Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Final Presentation

Well last friday I gave my final presentation on The "Not So Extreme Makover' of Titan Town Sports. For the first time in my life I think I actually gave a good presentation. I have never been able to give good presentations because I feel I get way to nervous and stumble the whole way through. That was not the case on friday, I felt I gave a short concise presentation on what I have been doing over the last two semesters. I explain to the people who might not know what TTS is and also explained my role as sports director of TTS. I gave just enough information to get the audience attention but not to much information that they didn't want to take a closer look at my poster and video's. I showed the before and after the makover of TTS. I also showed a video of all the big sporting events I have shot at WKBN like Kelly Pavilick, Indians and Pirates home openner and few other local semi pro teams. After we all presented I had some people ask me some questions and as soon as they finished thier question I had an answer for them. All and all I felt my presentation went good and I feel confident that in all the infromation that I presented.

2 comments:

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Looks like lots of folks had positive things to say about your presentation.
Your project receives a very high rating from me.
We'll talk soon about the presentation as well.

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

You are welcome to come to the amphitheater down by the lake and watch the BC 601 in cold and rain as they go on their Amazing Race beginning at 11:30 on Tuesday.

Cheer on your favorite BC 601 team.