Friday, April 4, 2008

Art Show Poster

The end is coming soon. My final presentation is April 25th in the Art show at patterson hall. Right now I have been trying to finish up my poster for the presentation that shows what I have been doing for the last two semesters. The poster so far has turned out great. The backround is a bunch of sporting event pictures from this past year such as a basketballplayer slam dunkin and a girl spiking a volleyball. I turned down the opasity level so its not to distracting and you can still read what I wrote. The hardest thing about making this poster has been that I had to do it in photoshop. I took digital photography four semesters ago and I know how to use it. Its just I forgot what some of the special functions are and I have been spending more time learning the program than actually working on the poster. I'm also building a poster in a power point presentation but its not nearlly as artistic as doing it in photoshop. The easiest part for me was writing out the description of my project and explaining what I did. That makes me feel very comfortable about presenting this project because if a proffesor drills me with a question about the project I feel I will be able to fire right back at them with an educated response. This might be the first time in my academic career that I'm passionate about what I am presenting. So bring it on I'm ready.

No comments: