Sunday, December 30, 2007

XMAS BREAK

Now that I'm on break until January 22nd I have had a lot of free time even though I've been working 4o hour weeks. Its weird having this free time because last semester at one point I was working 30 hour weeks and having class every weekday. Next semester I will hopefully continue working 40 hours a week and I will only have one class so I should be able to focus on Titan Town Sports more than I already do. Since I've started working with New Vision I have thought about what I want to do with Titan Town Sports. I would love to do live shots from different sporting events but the chances of that happening are slim to none. I tried thinking of how I could be creative with the show, instead of just doing highlights and SACC athlete. I think I will have Dave and who elese wants to, shoot the highlights like I did first semester when I was availble. I want to start doing more feature stories and I'm going to really test my shooting, editing and most of all my writting skills. I won't be setting up my interviews or any of my shots before hand. I want to be able to go to a practice ask the coach for some interviews and get some shots come back write it, voice it and get it on the air in a matter of a 3 hour span. The only problem I think I'll run into is making sure I have an editing bay and hopeing that the computer doesn't crash on me. If all the equipment is availble and working I dont see how I wouldn't get these features done on time. This is what I would like to do next semester, well see if it works out that way.

1 comment:

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Another thing to think about is who do you want to recruit to take over TT Sports when you graduate.