Sunday, December 23, 2007

Second week

I am now in my second week as a New Vision employee working for not only one station but two. When I first started learning our editing system AVID, I was not sure if I would ever learn it and be an effective editor. But now that I am in my second full work week it has gone pretty good. I mean I still dont know what every button does but I do know what I am doing and I feel I am producing good footage. I have been out on a few spot news accidents which was something I really didnt do when I was with WYTV. Other than that I have been shooting a lot of local stories and a few sporting events. So far everything has gone good and I am learning something new every day about the AVID editing system.

2 comments:

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Be aware New Vision may have rules/regulations about employees and blogging. That is your assignment for the break. You'll want to check in with your supervisors about anything you blog about work at this point because of corporate policies.

Sky said...

i have to learn AVID now... is it crazy hard?