Saturday, January 19, 2008

Coming to an end!

Finally Christmas break is coming to an end and I'm definitely ready to have classes again. I never thought I would say I want to be back in school but ever since I started working last semester I never had much free time so now that I had free time I didn't know what to do with myself. So it will be nice to be back and have a crazy schedule again. Even though I only have one class this semester it is not a blow off class by any means and I will be just as busy. The main reason I will be so busy is because I will still be producing my sports show Titan Town sports. Monday through Thursday will be devoted to shooting, editing and writing for the show. Like I said in my last blog entry I hope to be doing a feature story each week on not only Westminster athletes but also young athletes around the county. Last semester I anchored once and I thought it went pretty good for my first time. I would like to try it out again on a rotating basis with Dave and maybe Chris Norris if he would like. I feel if I can make my writting and on air skills more improved I will really be able to put myself out on the market and hopefully get a Sports directors job someday.

No comments: